Building Project Details
Residences at Forest Hills Station
CHA is providing project monitoring on behalf of Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company on the Residences at Forest Hills, Boston Massachusetts. This $100 million, 187,853 square foot mixed use project includes apartment buildings with small retail areas. One building sits on a parking garage.
CHA’s services on this project include
- Conducts one or more reviews of the design documents to ensure that they are consistent with the agreed upon program, that they are complete and internally consistent and that they are constructible consistent with the project budget and schedule;
- Conducts monthly site visits to determine that construction is progressing in accordance with the requirements of the contract documents, that it is progressing according to schedule and that the percentage of work is consistent with what is claimed on the contractor’s requisition for payment;
- Reviews the developer’s draw which will include soft and hard costs for entitlement, proper documentation, and accuracy;
- Prepares a monthly report based on the site visit and the draw review; and
- Identifies for PRIM any significant issues that may impact cost or schedule and offer recommended resolution for each issue.
548,505 square foot