A Commitment to Quality
Government agencies such as the Coast Guard, GSA and US Army Corps of Engineers know that Coast and Harbor delivers on its three key promises:
- Protecting the owner’s interests
- Controlling scope, cost, and schedule
- Providing the very best people and service
Our experience managing projects with green building requirements includes multiple projects that have obtained LEED certification, including Gold and Platinum.
General Services Administration Schedule
GSA has contracted with CHA to provide construction management services as part of the GSA Schedule of Services.
The disciplines that CHA can provide under GSA Schedule PES 871-7 are:
- Project management
- Design review
- Construction inspection
- Contract administration and commissioning.
CHA holds various task order contracts for Project/Program Management Services:
- GSA National Capital Region BPA – Contract GS-11P-17-DX-A-0003
- State of Rhode Island – Master Purchase Agreement 430 – Owners Representative Services
- State of Vermont Task Order Contract for Project Management Services