Building Project Details
Brown University School of Engineering, Providence, Rhode Island
CHA as a consultant provided Cost Engineering Services during construction for the new Engineering Research Building on the Brown University Campus in Providence, Rhode Island.
CHA as a consultant provided Cost Engineering Services to the new Brown University School of Engineering research building. This new bulding will launch research that will have a transformational impact on society.
- A nano-technology cleanroom
- An advanced imaging suite
- A bio cleanroom
- Large- and small-scale collaboration spaces
- Open-plan laboratories on the second and third floors
- A multi-functional commons, café, and meeting space on level one
- Outdoor eating area adjacent to the café; green spaces for collaboration and relaxation
- Innovative energy-saving strategies such as external vertical fins to manage solar gain from the west and south
- Advanced multi-disciplinary undergraduate teaching lab
Providence, Rhode Island
200,000 sq. ft.